Kathmandu Valley Rim Trekking is a short trek around the Kathmandu Valley. From Nagarkot you can view mountains like Gaurishankar (7134m), Langtang (7227m), Dorje Lakpa (6966m) and many more. It is one of the most beautiful trekking routes which offers true natural beauty, interesting cultures, lifestyle and breath taking mountain views.
Our trek starts driving from Changunarayan Temple which is one of the oldest temples and is listed as a world heritage site. The temple also reflects brilliant architectural proficiency and religious significance. The trek resumes with a scenic drive to Nagarkot. From Nagarkot, we will walk to Chisapani then to the Shivapuri where will see the diverse flora and fauna of Shivapuri National Park and then we will continue to one of the famous holiday destinations near Kathmandu Valley, Kakani. Kakani is a beautiful village. From Kakani you can view different beautiful himalayas too. It is nearby Kathmandu and favorite holiday destination. It is one of the shortest and most adventurous treks around Kathmandu Valley. The trek is a typical trek in Nepal.
With more than 13 years of experience,Friendship Alternative Nepal Trek & K.F. Travel Services Pvt. Ltd. is a company with great stature in the front of travel and tourism in Nepal. We are driven to provide our clients with the best possible services and our track record is evidence that we stay true to our words. Our fluent English-speaking guides are familiar with the trekking routes and are always ready to offer any sort of help.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Hiking to Shivapuri National Park
Day 3: Biking to Chobhar and Kirtipur
Day 4: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 5: Hiking to Namobuddha
Day 6: Departure from Kathmandu
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu Upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to relax and explore the city on your own.
Day 2: Hiking to Shivapuri National Park After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the entrance of Shivapuri National Park, located on the northern fringe of Kathmandu valley. The park is home to many species of birds and animals, including leopards, Himalayan black bears, and barking deer. You will hike through the park to the top of Shivapuri Hill, where you can enjoy panoramic views of the Himalayan mountains and the city below. The hike takes about 4-5 hours round trip.
Day 3: Biking to Chobhar and Kirtipur Today, you will experience the thrill of mountain biking in Kathmandu. After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the starting point of the bike ride in Chobhar. From there, you will bike to Kirtipur, a medieval town located on a hilltop southwest of Kathmandu. Along the way, you will pass through rural villages, terraced fields, and narrow trails. In Kirtipur, you will explore the old town and visit a Buddhist monastery before biking back to Kathmandu.
Day 4: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Today, you will explore the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. Your guide will take you to Pashupatinath Temple, a sacred Hindu temple located on the banks of the Bagmati River; Boudhanath Stupa, one of the largest Buddhist stupas in the world; and Swayambhunath Stupa, also known as the Monkey Temple, a holy Buddhist site located on a hilltop in the western part of Kathmandu. In the afternoon, you can visit the historic Durbar Square in the heart of the city.
Day 5: Hiking to Namobuddha Today, you will go on a scenic hike to Namobuddha, a sacred Buddhist site located in a picturesque valley southeast of Kathmandu. The hike takes you through scenic landscapes and charming villages, and offers stunning views of the Himalayas. At Namobuddha, you can visit the ancient monastery and temple, and learn about the legends associated with this holy site. You will return to Kathmandu in the evening.
Day 6: Departure from Kathmandu After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home or to your next destination.
Our Trek Package Cost includes;
* Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up and transfer by private car/van.
* 2 nights accommodation in twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the camping trek.
* Camping/Tented accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipment & insurance.
* Trekking camping equipment’s (Tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, kitchen utensils etc.)
* All transportation by private vehicle.
* All necessary permits (Shivapuri Wildlife Reserve)
* Office Service charge
* All Government Tax.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipment’s like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver…
Tipping is expected but it is not compulsory.
0 Reviews on HIKING,BIKING AND SIGHTSEEING IN AND AROUND KATHMANDU